Things to do while I am still in my early twenties
Make one major life decision entirely by myself, see also Mini Series Part I, Part II
- And live with the consequences…
- Get rid of at least 100 items from my life/ flat (bonus points if I earn some money)
- Try Paintball
- Splurge on a designer handbag / shoes as a reward for all the hard work of the last years ( I mean come on work + study !!!)
Take a brazilian Portuguese class Be a better sibling
- Finally finish the big book from Daniel Kahneman
- Try working as a freelance writer
- Writing, Writing, Writing
- Figure out SEO to make this blog known to more than my mom and my best friend
- Define my core values, my fundamentals in life
- Have a fucking blast !!!!
Master the Jade split
- Update my XING and LinkedIn profile
As of now the list has 15 items on it and I will make sure to add to it whenever I come up with something new. It was essentially a try-xx-new-things-before-turning-xx list, but as I somehow was to lazy to come up with as many items as I would have needed to make this a birthday list ( No, I am not 15 ). I just jotted down some points and changed the title somewhat as to not make it incredibly obvious how old I am. Feel free to guess in the comments anyway.
And please please please maybe suggest me some more fun things to do.
Having worked on my career since the day I left high school has made me somehow a bit dreary regarding my life plans ( That’s at least what I noticed when I had a glance at the list in my draft folder, hence I added no. 13, incredibly specific ain’t it …? ) But not in real life, at least that what I make my friends tell me 😛